Tuesday 16 October 2007

tuesday.

hey bloggers. hahha.. bored once again... its 10.13 now. and nothings on again. and noones on9 too! just great.. i sooo think everyones at a party which i was not invited to. damn bastards. lol. hahahha. watever.. im just gona blog. which is like more fun than any party anyway. yeah not really.. sarahs going home tomorroww!! :'( fuck bah.. wat am i gonna do now??? back to my boring old life.. atleast ill stop eating.. i hope lah.. once u start its just hard to stop.







Now lets talk bout my last two days.. since i didnt blog last nite. lol. after i was bored as hell the whole damn day... sarah came home and we went for dinner. we went to sea horse. the mee goreng was fucking good. we actually tapaued one more to eat at home. yeah i noe we're pigs. lol. and on the way home rite.. there were this big huge group of malay guys wearing baju melayu on bicycles cycling.. hahahahhaha! and we got stuck behind em.. they were all scared and trying to cycle faster.. there were like 30 of em i swear! hahahaha.. we were laughing our asses off.. we took a pic but im not sure where it is.. dat was damn funny.. but im not sure why.. den we came home and did wat im doing now. lol







then today.. was just normal.. we went out at like 4 just to jalan2. everyone had a stick up their ass cos we're all "Fat" lol. so i had to blanja sarah coffee bean so she would be happy again but now i realise that caramel ice blended gives me a headache! :( dat was my fav drink.. heh... but before that. i got my belly button repirced!!! :D i noe finally.. it was just a spear of the moment kindda thing.. i pierced my ear too. after i did it i realised how damn stupid i am to pierce my belly button and ear at the same time.. it hurt like fucking shit afterwords. i forgot how much piercing hurts.. and the weird thing is now i feel nothing.. like im not all happy like i thought i would be.. oh well.. i guess im just a lil nervous if my parents find out since my mum noes bout julias one but she doesnt mind so much.. just my dad :S oh well.. ill cross that bridge when i come to it.. im getting a nose ring next.. but im not sure tho.. cos i see ppl with it and it dont look so good on em.. mayb its cos theyre noses isnt sharp. im sure my nose would look good with it.. apakahhhhhhh.. LOL. but my parents would kill me so i hafta do it when i go to kl in november. yeah i noe "rebel" lol. den we went to dinner and i ate like a pig as always.. i am sooooo going on a diet starting tomorroww!! or mayb thursday.. see how i feell.. i have NO WILL POWER.


my ear. the top one is new. i wanna fill my whole ear with ear rings. LOL

second attempt at piercing.. isnt the ring pretty?? :D loves it.. they even asked where i got it from.. my lovely brother got it for me. hopefully itll be my last time piercing. cos it fucking hurt!
hahahha.. thats pretty much all i did today.. sarahs going homee.. :'( blog. prepare to get a whole LOT boring now.. oh well.. itll be fun again in november. i promiseeeeeeee :D till next time. diana was here. mwahx.

No comments: