Wednesday 3 October 2007

hey bloggers. baby im back! well not really yet. but one more day. hahaha
its 10.11 and i just and i just got back frm school. heh.. start countdowns.

- 1 day till its all over
-2 days before miriam comes back
-5 days till sarah comes back
- 9 days till raya
-56 days till im in kl

god! pmr is almost over. i dunt know. it feels weird that i dunt hafta study the rest of the year. its kindda scary. like the closer this finishes the closer i am to getting the results.lol and i totally fucked it up btw. im thinking only 2As but we'll seee. hahaha. well i dunt have much to saw. im just tried. ive never studied this hard in my whole fucking life and its really taking its toll on me. i feel so drained! ive lost my desire to live. ahahhaha. okay mayb not. but it feels dat way. well its gonna be over soon. one last paper. one last paper pp! and one last chance to save my results. oh well.. i dunt fucking care!! hahahahaha. ok well dats it i guess. ill see u tomorow! when my life starts getting interesting ;)
till next time. diana was here. mwahx.

ivee been around the world, ive seen it all
ive been around the world, cause the wind will always rise and fall
ive been around the world, and i wanted to see
im the only girl all surrounded by mistery.
aqua - around the world. its stuck in my head! ( i noe its lame so bite me)

No comments: