Wednesday 31 October 2007

kl baby. city of dreams.

i reached in kl at exactly 11.32 pm on tuesday nite.. it was the last flight and we arrived half an hour early.. i realised i like the night flights.. barely anyone there and its easier to sleep.. then we got to the condo at say around 1 am i think.. and damie wasnt home! damie aka my brother incase u didnt noe. hahahaha.. so me and ju waited for him.. he got bck at around 2.30 i think.. den we sort of had a few shots of vodka and jd.. so we were kindda high den we wanted to play cluedo and taboo but it was just so damn complicated and we just didnt wanna think.. lol.. and we were laughing and eveerything.. it was fun.... i loveeeeeee my brother.. me ju and him are like the most compatible ones outta all of us definetly.. lol.. we didnt sleep till like 5 a.m.

the next morning.. we woke up at like 10,.. so technicaly only 5 hours of sleep.. my mum and dad went to go and see a ceremony.. so like 2 hours later after we just wanted to get ready to go to the curve and then guess who calls? my dad asking dame to show him the way to the damn house.. so its okay then.. i thought mayb after that wed just chow and go to the curve.. but ofcourse not.. we had to use the same car.. and we got kindda lost at damn cheras and then it took us like 1 hour + to find the damn house.. den we hafta wait at the house for them to go to the ceremony and it was like half an hour ++. and that house was so... ehh... "malay" and my aunt is such a pack rat. i mean she keeps everything! i so didnt enjoy that..i was so pissed of.. one precious day of shopping down the damn drain.

but oh well.. tomorrows a new day.. and my parents are going kedah so its just me ju and dame. we're gonna go to genting with sarah but my parents cant noe. muahahahah.. cant waitt.. oh well.. i have so many cool pics but cant upload em on my bro's pc..., when i get bck ill put in em .. so be patients homies :)

diana was here. xoxo.

No comments: