Saturday 29 March 2008

heeeee.

hey bloggers!

omg. ive had the best damn week ever! like SERIOUSLY
at first it started bad. cos like monday and tuesday werent so good.
they werent bad lah. but they just werent that great
but then on thursday! hrmmm..
there was this beatle that crawled on my leg which was pretty traumatizing
cos i just so hate beatles. they really freak me out.
den i thought sure that days gonna be horrible cos it went off to a bad start
but then! hrmmm..
Tan mee lan was reading out the positions rite
and i was like sure she wont say my name yet. so i was like not paying attenting.
den she was just going on and on
den i heard her say "so i guess number 3 will be Diana"
and i like totally stopped in my tracks. and looked at barb and was like.
omfg did she just say my namee?? and barb was just as shcoked as me and was like damn right she said ur name. den she said barb got number 5. so we had a little scream. i was so excited bah! i mean that has never ever happened to me before. i mean ive never even got top 10 bah!! and suddenly number three.. like wow. den on friday we got our interact shirts. which totally look awesome btw. den tan mee lan said there was a change in the positions. and lucky enough.
ur looking at ur second best in 4e2 rite here!! hahahah. and u noe. im pretty smart if i do say so myself. and i dont care if u think im bragging or watever. but i think thats a pretty good achievement and im pretty damn proud of myself. and i like told my parents. and they were totally estatic bout it!
i was totally surprised too. they were so happy and so proud of me and shit.
i didnt think theyd be so happy bout it. they gave me a card and everything. like i was touched.
then i talked to steven.. and he said he was proud of mee.. awhhhh... that meant alot to know he was.. and yeah. he made my day obviously
so yeah.. pretty much had a great week. hopefully itll just get better =D hahaha.
well thats it for now. ill blog when i have better news *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

john said...

We did it! Anwar Ibrahim's (Prime Minister candidate) website down and hacked!!

Unknown said...

Man!! Thats cheap... How could you hack Anwar Ibrahim's website