Monday 17 September 2007

the begining.





hey everyone!!



dyana has come into the life of blogging.



im not usually a very dedicated blogger.



i have loads and loads of blogs. just keep forgetting to use em.



but i just thought i need a healthy way to express my feelings



which sort of tells you i have lots of issues. trust me. lots.



i was actually gonna start after pmr was over.



but im like wat the heck. lifes to short.



so i think im gonna start by telling everyone a lil bit bout my life



first of all. my life sucks ass :)



its not interesting. just full of drama drama.



it seems the whole world is out to get me. and i noe lots of teenagers feel that way.



but i seriously think its true in my case.



everything just seems to go terribly wrong for me.



i cant do anything right. and ppl around me just keep fucking everything up.



like theyre pushing and pushing till im just gonna break.



and i honestly dont think its my fault . i think its everyone elses fault. lol.



but its okay. and i noe wat ur thinking. lots of ppl have it way worse than i do and all dat. but news flash! i aint other ppl. and yeah i feel sorry for em and all but it isnt my crap to deal with. i have enough thank u very much!



few years. im gonna be free. everything i do will be on my own term. and ill leave everything. and itll all be okay. life will be good again. its all i want .



Freedome is just so hard to get these days...







1 comment:

Gituen said...

wohho dyana way to be emo !